
Try getting through high school without friends, or at least one friend.
Good luck.
I've had the luck of amazing friends. Through my years, I've had a whole bunch of friends come and go but through all of highschool, I've had 5 friends that have stood by me all along and have had no real problems with. Theses people know who they are.
In no Particular order...
Friend number 1 - This one has been through so much and yet she never looks down on herself or on others. That's something I really admire in a person. Someone strong enough to not take pity on anyone specially not herself. Sometimes, it's hard to stay positive but I know i can always go to her for a little boost. No matter what, we're there for eachother.
She's probably one of the kindest and heart warming people I've ever met.
Friend number 2 - I haven't known him as long as I have known number 1 but I feel like I've known him my whole life. He's the kind of person you can to talk to no matter what. You know his mind is always in the right place. He's always willing to help whether something can be done regarding your situation or not. He's so caring and loving hes almost like a teddy bear that I just want to stuff in my purse.
Friend number 3 - She's someone who no matter what, if im having a bad day, she'll make me smile, if I'm having a good day, she'll make me laugh. Shes one of the most pleasant people I've ever met. There's never a dull moment with her. She's someone really easy to open up to and she's someone who will accept you no matter what. I Love her!
Friend number 4 - This girl I've been best friends with since I was 13 years old. I'm 17 now so that makes 4 years for a friendship to grow. We have that kind of friendship where we help eachother become better people. She tells me when im wrong about something and I tell her when she's wrong about something. It makes us both stronger people and I know thats one of the most important things in a friendship. I
I would take a bullet for these 5 people. I really would.
I know everyone says that once highschool is over friendships drift appart.
This may be true but I'm going to try my very hardest to keep in touch with these 4 people. They are each so precious to me.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Friends...
Posted by Jessie K at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love you Jessica!!!!! Your one of my bestest friends ever!!!! Your my girl!!!!
Post a Comment