So this is probably the most hectic time of the year, aside from college Apps. Money is deffinately an issue for me this year. I know im not the only one whos struggling, specially given the fact that im not the only 12th grader having to save for college. Regardless, this is still a pretty hard time. I have quite a few gifts to buy of which i have only bought 2. It's 10 days before christmas with only about 4 days available for me to do my shopping. I'm pretty freaked at the fact i still have 2 pretty big bills to pay, driving school and money for college to save for. It really isnt helping that my work hired around 10 new associates in my department, so my hours got cut by half the time. Right now, I'm getting about 2 shifts a week at a total of 14 hours. At least i have quite understanding friends and I've let them known already that they're getting a raincheck on their gifts. They are however, going to get something. If I could only win the lottery and not tell a soul, theses problems would probably go away...
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment