CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Gift.


Everyone has something they are good at.
Some people are incredibly intellectual, others are layed back and creative.
I beleive I fall in the creative area. Ever since I was a child, my creativity has always expanded beyond horizons. It sounds incredibly cliche to say something like that, but being a kid, the ideas that ran through my head we're undeniably ravishing. I'd pull out a peice of paper and draw random segments of different things and by the end of my drawing, I would end up with something mind blowing. It may not have been the prettiest or well done drawing, but it was always, without a doubt, artistic. To this day, I continue to expand my creative side using sketch pencils, Charcoal (particularly one of my favorites), oil based and acrylic paints and felt tip pens. I find one of my methods of release is through art. Any form of art for that matter.
Almost 2 weeks ago, I purchased my first keyboard. Learning piano has always been a goal of mine; since a piano is far too expensive, I figured investing in a good keyboard would well suffice until I can really play and have much more experience. I can then make the decision of buying a grand piano.
Regardless, aside from having a creative mind, I have an impeccable ear for music.
Melodies complietly mesmerize me. I find that having such a love for music helps me in the learning domain. I'm self taught on guitar and can play very well.
After 2 nights with my new keyboard, I was able to play 3 whole songs and know most of the chords and all notes. I can now identify the sound of each chord or note that is played and I'm getting better by the day.

Like I said at first, we all have something we're good at. I'm creative, how about you?

1 comments:

struggz said...

well there is only one thing I'm really good at but I can't talk about it on this. Why do you write soo long I don't have much time to read it, I mean i have a sort attenthion spane.