CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ughhh...


There's one thing that bothers me soooo much about my weekends.
Being a teenager, I love to spend my time when im not working making plans with friends and hanging out and having a great time. It sounds corny, but I do very much like spending time with my family aswell. However, I cant stand when my spontaneous family time interfeers with my social life.
This morning, around 10 am, i'm still sleeping soundly in my bed, nice and cozy when suddenly... a loud door knock. It's my mother. " JESSICA! Get up were going out for breakfast then applepicking!!!" UGHH!! really?!?! could you not have told me this maybe yesterday so I could have woken up earlier, without being rushed out of bed?
In this situation, I had to get out of bed, run to the shower and get ready. All while having my parents wait for me in the car. It's such a frustrating feeling when your parents make plans without telling you and your stuck bailing on your friends...

0 comments: