
Being a teenager in highschool, whether your a guy or a girl, there are so many problems to face.
Thinking about college, tuition, money, family, friends... the list goes on.
For alot of people in their senior year, Anxiety strikes. A thousand things can run through anyones mind. Confusing and aggravating thoughts along with feelings of depression can become really overwhelming and make you feel hopeless. It's always important to keep your head held high no matter the situation.
For example, I'm am incredibly proud of a friend from school. Being a teen in a relationship, the biggest fear for a girl is to fall pregnant. A friend of mine has fallen pregnant 7 months ago. I can only imagine how devastating a situation like this would be, specially at 17 years old but she kept her head held high and didn't let anyone put her down. She, aswell as her soon comming baby boy are doing very well, both healthy and putting a smile on. I have no doubt in my mind that she will be a wonderful loving mother to her son.
Being 17 about to raise a child all on her own, is surely to be a tough road which is why she can use all the help she can get. I went baby shopping for her and bought her a few things I knew she is really going to need. Some pacifiers, cause we all want the baby to grow a nice healthy smile. Baby Soap and Baby oil, because all babies must smell good. And of course, the cuttest outfits. The first thing I saw was a hoodie "suit", grey, that said All Star on it, because that baby boy is an All Star! and I had to pair them with two pairs of the "pimp-est" shoes!
When he get's here, he'll be crawling in style!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Teen Problems
Posted by Jessie K at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I totally agree with you that teens have a lot on their mind and can sometimes be hard. I also agree that our friend will do great and I can't wait to see him in his shoes.I love your blog.
Post a Comment