So it's been a while since I've written a blog. At least this way, I know I've got lots to tell. Let's start with Saturday. I woke up and got ready for work... I started at 9 and I was way too tired to go, but I sucked it up. I got there with my coffee in hand and ready to work. It was a pretty long day since it wasen't too busy, I also got the chance to find out something really cool about one of my co-workers. Since I've known him hes been, a really chill down to earth guy. He started telling me about when he was in highschool and told me that he was a really quiet "nerd". Then on his last year he got dread locks and took everyone by surprise. That's when things with him started getting wild. Only comes to show how much of a difference your senior year can make in your life. So aside from that, my saturday was alright, my boyfriend came over and we hung out all afternoon.
Sunday, my day wasen't going to be too productive. I said to myself, all I want to do is make a trip to Long & McQuade, pick up a guitar and a harmonica then come home and relax. Instead I ended up going to Ikea with my Family, Bought a bed and a few stuff for my room, spent a few hours after that setting up my room and such and then I was beat tired and got no time to relax BUT... I've got myself a new looking room!
Monday, I had a busy enough day. Woke up, showered, got ready and went to school. I then raced home, picked up my sister, made dinner and raced to the bus stop to head to work. At first I was a little bummed that I couldn't get a ride from someone to work but then once I g
ot on the second bus that all changed. Someone I knew and missed very much got on that same bus. He was quite shocked to see me since we havent seen eachother in around 8 months. Unfortunately, he got on the bus 2 stops before I had to get off, so we didn't have much time to talk. But we did start talking again, and im really glad. That night at work, I hurt my ankle pretty bad. A friend of mine and I decided it would be fun to race up the stairs. She decided she would cheat by tripping me. As she stook out her leg, she lost her balance and fell. Me, being my cool self, had the reflex to jump over her. I however, dont have good enough landing reflexes. I ended up missing the step and falling aswell. She hurt her wrist, and I, my ankle. Aren't we cool? Yeah, I thought so.
The rest of my week has been uneventful. For now, I'm just stuck with a really bad migrane that won't go away. Any tips?
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Senior Year - Part V - New Room
Posted by Jessie K at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment