Normally my day's go as described in my "Ironic?" post, however today I had a new task added to the list. My day has gone by like this: I woke up, showered and got ready, made coffee, was running late so i got a ride to school, went to my first 2 periods, walked to my dentist appointment for 11 30 and showed up late, attempted walking back to school before my last period but crossed paths with someone and
ended up talking for a while, realized I was going to be late, turned back and walked to my house, picked up my bike, biked back to school and made it in time for my class. And so, here I am posting this blog and soon after I'll be biking back home and out again to work.... The things I would give to become Garfield for at least one day.
A couple weeks ago when I went to the Dentist I was told that I grind my teeth in my sleep. I never noticed this, so I was quite shocked. My Dentist told me that it might be related to subconscious rage or aggrivation. Now at the time that I was told about this and i thought about it and the situation in that time, I figured it actually made sense. But now I actually catch myself grinding or clenching my teeth really hard even when im not sleeping, And I dont even notice! I'm not even sure if i am or have any reason to be aggrivated. I guess thats why she said I'm releasing subconscious rage... That said, I went to the dentist to pick up my Night Guard... Yes I will have to wear a night guard to protect from the grinding and clenching damage. Your probably thinking im going to look like the biggest fool with a giant rubbery mouth guard in my sleep right? I thought so too, but Boy was I wrong! I'm actualyl excited to use it. Its really comfortable to wear and surprisingly thin to the point where when i close my mouth you can barely see the difference. Plus it looks cool!
I guess this is what I'll have to go through everynight to maintain a nice healthy smile through my Senior Year!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Senior Year - Part IV - I'd Love to be Garfield for a Day
Posted by Jessie K at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment