
Most people drink coffee in the morning or mid day to help gain energy because of the caffeine. For me, as lame as it sounds, coffee is a way of life. There is, in my opinion, no better consumable liquid source created by man. I start my day off with Coffee, every day. Throughout the day, I'll stop at starbucks on my way back from school. After dinner, if I really feel like it, I'll have a cup of coffee. Weirdest of all, and I always get weird looks for this, I do not go to bed withouht my cup of coffee. Yes, it is indeed true. I am a Caffeine Addict. Though it is extremely unhealthy, I dont depend on coffee for the same reasons most people do. Coffee wakes people up? Coffee calms me down. Coffee gives you energy? Coffee drains my energy.
I love coffee simply for the incredible taste. I rarely get the effect of it's purpose. And when I do, I like it! Regardless, coffee is a huge part in my life. I need it. Every day... Numerous times a day. It keeps me sane. Just kidding! But I do need it. I find that with my routine coffee schedule, if I don't drink coffee, I end up with migranes. Like right now for instance, I haven't drank coffee since this morning and I'm craving it so much! I'm out of half&half cream though, so im waiting for my brother to come home from work so he'll bring me some.
And when he does... oh boy will I go nuts. I'll brew some fresh coffee beans, Sit by the television, drink my coffee and go to sleep... Coffee... Mmmm... What a wonderful Thing...
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Coffee
Posted by Jessie K at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I agree coffee is a great invention but for me it wakes me up. I would never be able to have coffee before bed because I would be tossing and turning all night. I do have coffee in the morning when I'm half asleep because I would fall asleep during class. I have to say coffee is amazing! Great blog!=)
Post a Comment