Just about finishing my 3rd day of my Senior Year, and I'm loving this Start. A few months ago I grew appart from one of my Best Friends. He and I were tighter than butt cheeks when suddenly a very silly situation came up and we both compleitly over reacted and stopped speaking to eachother. We went the whole summer without saying a word to eachother, and it was probably one of the hardest things I had to go through. Today we both had the nerve to strike up a conversation during our spare and Taadaah!! Problem solved. We talked it all out and ended up laughing it off. I could not imagine graduating without the company of one of my bestest friends. I'm therefore so glad we patched up our friendship. So kids... remember... Conversation! not Confrontation :)
After school today, I wen't over to my boyfriends house and had a lovely barbeque with his family, we watched a recorded episode of "So you think you can dance" that I missed this week because I had work :( and we wen't on a lovely walk near the lake under the stars. This is the Cheesy love life I lead, and yet i wouldnt trade it for anything. Im living the teenage life!
and of course... this perfect day couldn't get any better... could it?
YUP!
I walk into my house to a Michael Jackson concert playing on tv! Now... I understand that everyone says they loved Michael from when they were young... Truth is, I've loved Michael since I was about 4 and watched my first concert on tv (which happened to be the same repeated one that was playing when I walked in) and STILL love him now!
Despite all the Negative criteria and publicity and all the Jackson Scandals, I remained an Intense Michael Jackson fan throughout my entire life so far and I will probably continue in the rest of my years to come.
I must also declare that I in no way beleive in any of the accusations pressed on Michael. He lived a very troubled childhood which made him want to make every child live their childhoods to the fullest. He wanted to bring a genuine smile on every child's face because they all deserve it. Now, as for the child molestation case... Michael Jackson, being the most famous man on the planet at the time, had his enemies who would do anything tog et every bit out of him. How do we know that the "victim child"s father didnt invent this whole scenario just to sue him? It's a very probable possibility.
Either way... Michael Jackson was and will forever be the Legendary... King of Pop.
. Long Live The King .
After school today, I wen't over to my boyfriends house and had a lovely barbeque with his family, we watched a recorded episode of "So you think you can dance" that I missed this week because I had work :( and we wen't on a lovely walk near the lake under the stars. This is the Cheesy love life I lead, and yet i wouldnt trade it for anything. Im living the teenage life!
and of course... this perfect day couldn't get any better... could it?
YUP!

I walk into my house to a Michael Jackson concert playing on tv! Now... I understand that everyone says they loved Michael from when they were young... Truth is, I've loved Michael since I was about 4 and watched my first concert on tv (which happened to be the same repeated one that was playing when I walked in) and STILL love him now!
Despite all the Negative criteria and publicity and all the Jackson Scandals, I remained an Intense Michael Jackson fan throughout my entire life so far and I will probably continue in the rest of my years to come.
I must also declare that I in no way beleive in any of the accusations pressed on Michael. He lived a very troubled childhood which made him want to make every child live their childhoods to the fullest. He wanted to bring a genuine smile on every child's face because they all deserve it. Now, as for the child molestation case... Michael Jackson, being the most famous man on the planet at the time, had his enemies who would do anything tog et every bit out of him. How do we know that the "victim child"s father didnt invent this whole scenario just to sue him? It's a very probable possibility.
Either way... Michael Jackson was and will forever be the Legendary... King of Pop.
. Long Live The King .

Back to my original idea of a post... All this said, aside from my defense on the King, I must say this was quite the excellent day:) I couldn't ask for a better start to my Senior Year!

2 comments:
Grade 12 is a stressful year. And yes I agree Michael Jackson has some amazing tunes! Good blog! Keep it up!
I agree Micheal jackson is king, you have good taste in music, Im also glad you fixed things with your friend, its funny how things work out that way sometimes.Great blog!
Post a Comment