Wake up, shower, get ready, make coffe, walk to school, spend the day at school, come home, get changed, go to work, come home, sleep and do it all over again. This has been my life for the past 3 days. It's funny because when I come home from from work and my parents ask « so hunnie, how was your day?» and I respond I'm tired, I'm going to bed, they say well now you know how it feels to be an Adult. Actually, mother, No. You wake up at 8, work at 9 come home at 4 and relax the rest of the night. I'm going at it non stop from 6 am till 10 pm.
Ironic? I think so.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Senior Year - Part II - Ironic?
Posted by Jessie K at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I do agree with you, it can get very tiring going to school then going to work. It can also get hard to wake up in the morning at 6 o'clock but it has to be done right?:P Soon enough we will be doing what are parents are doing and our kids will be saying the same thing to us. What can we do? haha but it is still fun to go to school and then work but some days you just feel like relaxing! I like your blog, great job!
Post a Comment