CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Senior Year - Part I - The Begining of a New Chapter.



I've decided to leave a piece of me for you to read.
In everyone's life, there are chapters. In every chapter, theres a new tale. I've just entered a new chapter in my life. Senior Year! So being in high school is probably the most thrilling, exciting, stressing and dramatic time in your life. Then again, I'm still a teenager and haven't experienced the professional work force/life yet.
Being a Senior in Highschool means prom, late nights, early mornings, hard work, career choice and college application stressing, graduation, but most of all, having the time of your life.
Since I started High School I've maintained the best of all friends and without them, I wouldn't be as excited for my Senior Year as I am. With them, I'm absolutely positive that this year will be the best year so far.
It will be hard and stressing... specially having to juggle work, school, friends and a boyfriend, butI'll try my best to make everything work.
Hang on tight! It's going to be a bumpy ride!

1 comments:

Mstl said...

Interresting!
Senior year is probably the best part of highschool just really stressful. You know what it should be the best and you should make it the best. It'S the last year you can hangout with friends all day and not really care. After highschool is when life really begins!