CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chosen Path perhaps?


So my college applications have been sent in and for the past week I've been wokring on my portfolio for admittance to the Animation course. I've also been doing alot of research while im at it to see what im really getting myself into. I have to say I am quite excited. If all goes well (and I'm hoping it does) After 3 years in college studdying the fine art of digital animation, I'll start an internship in a media studio. Perhaps I'll be working on movies or commercials!

In given time.... lets say about 7 or 8 years, look out at the end of movie credits! you'll one day see ... dun dun dunnnnnn

Animation Director Jessie K

or maybe.. most probably...

Animator Jessie K :P

1 comments:

M. David said...

Thats is awesome! Sounds like a very interesting career path. You certainly have the talent for it!