CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

My Dream schools.

There are 2 Schools that I would do anything to attend after highschool. It sounds really lame because they arent at all the worlds greatest art schools, but in my mind they are perfect. I'll start with the one with my least possible attendance.
Fanshawe College.
Fanshawe College is Probably one of the most advanced media based colleges in Ontario. This would be my first college application choice if I had the opportunity to move to London, Ontario.
The only thing stoping me is the money. It's not much the tuition that is expensive, it's the fact I would have to live on my own, pay for my own food, rent and maintenance. I know that I'm not ready for that kind of responsibility.

My second choice for my dream school would be OCAD. Ontario College of Arts and Design. This one is perfect because its in Toronto. Its about a 15 minute walk from Union Station. Seeying as I grew up in Toronto, I'm quite familiar with the area so I know that If i had to move there ti wouldnt be an issue. However i know that wouldnt be the case. I could easily take the GoTrain there and back. And now the only thing stopping me from attending this school, it's a private school. Its not on the application list, I've researched and I cant find the tuition costs or anything, I've tried asking a few of my friends that attend this school but i cant seem to get a hold of any of them. Now this is stressing me out because I know I could go to this school, it's just a matter of knowing how to apply.
Another thing that has me complietly dumbfounded is that I haven't a clue as to how to submit my portfolio for addmitance. All the programs of Graphic Design that I am applying for require a Digital Portfolio. My Portfolio is quite impressive and all, but if i cant show it to anyone, I don't stand a chance...

0 comments: